All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card online via PayPal (if you want to pay by card, please select the PayPal option), check, or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
Impact of Traumatic Stress on Young Children – Virtual training – Thursday November 10th
November 10, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
Please join us for this two hour training presented by a specialist from the Healthy Social Behaviors Initiative to provide you with an introduction to the Impact of Traumatic Stress on Young Children.
- This training will introduce the 5 kinds of trauma that children can experience and will give insight on how to recognize these behaviors in the classroom.
- The session will also introduce Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE’s) and give a brief explanation of the ways these experiences can affect children.
Trauma is a word that we hear often these days and this training will help provide some information to give providers a better understanding of the ways trauma can impact children and bring a greater understanding of some of the behaviors we are seeing in young children.
- Date: Thursday November 10th 6:30-8:30pm
- Registration deadline is Tuesday November 8th at 5pm
- Presenters: Ann Carter and Betsy Sanville
Cost $5.00 (select paypal to pay by credit or debit card)
ZOOM link, handouts and presurvey will be emailed to registrants prior to the training using the email provided during registration. It is helpful to print out these resources prior to the training.
If you have not received the ZOOM link by 5pm the day before the training please check your junk mail file. If you still cannot find the email contact Pam@chathamkids.org or Betsy@chathamkids.org so that we can resend materials to the correct email address.
Active involvement (responding via chat or orally and participation in break out rooms) is required during the training to receive training credit. Only participants who complete the pre-survey, post-survey, and evaluation will receive a training certificate.