- Registration for trainings is required in advance.
- When there is a fee for a training, payment is required for registration. To register, complete a registration form online and either pay online or send your payment by the deadline. Payment will not be accepted at the door.
- In the case of free training events, a registration form must be completed online.
- Individuals without internet access may give their registration information over the phone and send their payment by the deadline. Partnership staff will not take credit card information over the phone.
- The registration deadline for each event is noted in the training calendar or training announcement.
- If the training is full or we cannot register you for any reason, we will notify you.
- The Partnership reserves the right to limit registration for certain trainings to a specific audience, for example, Chatham County, Family Child Care Providers, Directors, facilities participating in a specific program, etc.
- Registration is not required for trainings provided on-site at a child care facility as part of a special program. For example, the Raising a Reader Coordinators will administer RAR trainings; these do not require a registration form or payment.
- The fee for each training event is noted in the training calendar.
- Payment can be made by cash (correct change only), check, money order or Paypal/credit card.
Cancellation by Participant
- If you need to cancel your registration, you may do so by calling or emailing the Partnership before the training registration deadline for that event.
- If you cancel by the registration deadline a training that you paid for, you will be issued a Training Credit slip which will be valid for one year and can be used by yourself or your designee. Lost Training Credit slips cannot be replaced.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellation by participant, only credits.
- No-shows will not receive refunds or credits for any training.
Cancellation by the Partnership
- The Partnership reserves the right to cancel events due to low registration, inclement weather, instructor emergency, etc.
- We will notify participants as soon as possible using the phone number or email listed on the registration form.
- Training Credit slips will be issued for paid events cancelled by the Partnership, unless the participant requests a refund in writing (including email), and refunds will be made by check only.
- Please arrive on time for training events. Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to receive training credit, due to DCDEE requirements for issuing credit.
- Phones must be set to silent and should not be used during the training event.
Contact information for training events
- Mail payments to: Chatham County Partnership for Children, PO Box 637, Pittsboro, NC 27312.
- Hand deliver payments to: Chatham County Partnership for Children, 220 Chatham Business Drive, Pittsboro, NC 27312.
- Call with questions or cancellations: 919-542-7449 ext. 117.
- Email with questions or cancellations: Training@chathamkids.org