All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card (online), check or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
Virtual COVID-19 Vaccine Information Presentation
January 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Chatham Counties child care health consultant, Dorothy Rawleigh, will present information on the COVID-19 vaccine. The presentation will include:
- How the COVID-19 vaccines were developed
- How the COVID-19 vaccines were tested and shown to be safe and effective
- How the vaccines work to protect people
- The phases of the vaccine distribution process and who will be vaccinated in each phase
- The importance of maintaining the Three W’s: wear a face covering, wait 6 feet apart, and wash your hands often
- How to access trusted resources for vaccine information
This presentation is open to Child Care Providers and the families they serve. In order for providers to receive 1 hour DCDEE credit, they must take the pre and post quiz. Attendance will be monitored during the presentation. In order to receive the credit you must be in attendance throughout the entire presentation. To be counted as present you must be able to view the slides. Joining by phone and not viewing the slides will not be counted. We ask that staff who are sharing a computer to view the presentation maintain social distance and wear face coverings if they are not in the same cohort (classroom). If someone would like to attend the training but does not have access to correct technology, please contact Dorothy at 919-214-0132 for assistance.
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/600479293
Link to join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.