All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card online via PayPal (if you want to pay by card, please select the PayPal option), check, or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
Precautions in Transporting Children (Virtual)
July 11, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Participants will learn about the safe transportation of children for routine and special occasion travel. They will learn how to keep children and other passengers safe while in a car, bus, or while walking. Participants will also learn about safe driving practices and vehicle safety. This is the same training that you can access on NC DCDEE’s moodle but more fun and easy to do as a group. This will count for Health and Safety training content area #7 Precautions in transporting children.
Presented by: Miranda Lanning
DCDEE Credit Hours: 1.0
Registration Deadline: Thursday, July 7th at 5pm
Everyone who registers will receive an email one or two days prior to the training with instructions and a zoom link. If you have not received the zoom link on the day of the training please email Meredith@chathamkids.org before 5pm.
Virtual Training Requirements & Expectations
- Access to a mic and/or chat box is required during the entire length of the training.
- Virtual Trainings will involve numerous types of activities that must be completed to receive credit for the training. These may include verbal and/or chat responses, group polls, and breakout room discussions to name a few.
- Each participant’s involvement will be tracked throughout the training.
- Chat box responses will be accepted as active involvement for individuals who do not have a microphone.
- The Presenter may join breakout rooms to monitor participation.
- Completion of the pre & post surveys and teacher evaluation must be completed after the training to receive your training certificate.
If you have any questions, please contact Pam at 919-542-7449 ext. 117 or email@example.com.