All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card (online), check or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
Playground Safety Virtual Zoom Training
March 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
This training will be in two parts. Part 1 is on Tuesday, March 9th at 6:30 and Part 2 is on Thursday, March 11th at 6:30. You must attend both parts plus complete a homework assignment to receive credit.
This training will provide participants with all of the necessary knowledge and tools to ensure that your facility will not only meet all of the North Carolina Division of Early Education playground requirements, but provide your children with a safe and fun environment.
Presented by: Meredith Williams
DCDEE Credit Hours: 4.0
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 5th at 5pm
Everyone who registers will receive an email two or three days prior to the training with instructions and a zoom link.
Virtual Training Requirements & Expectations
- Access to a mic and/or chat box is required during the entire length of the training.
- Virtual Trainings will involve numerous types of activities that must be completed to receive credit for the training. These may include verbal and/or chat responses, group polls, and breakout room discussions to name a few.
- Each participant’s involvement will be tracked throughout the training.
- Chat box responses will be accepted as active involvement for individuals who do not have a microphone.
- The Presenter may join breakout rooms to monitor participation.
- Completion of the pre & post surveys and teacher evaluation must be completed after the training to receive your training certificate.
NOTE: If no active participation is observed (i.e. chat box responses, verbal responses, polls) and surveys are not completed, then participants will not receive credit even if they were logged into the training for the entire time period of the training.