All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card online via PayPal (if you want to pay by card, please select the PayPal option), check, or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
ITS SIDS October
October 13, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
This training gives child care providers an overview of SIDS, identifies the risk factors and describes ways to reduce the risk of SIDS in childcare. Participants will review information about when and how to use the approved waivers, how to best place a baby in a bed to sleep, and other “best practice” recommendations. During the workshop, participants will get the needed information to create a Safe Sleep Policy, updated research about SIDS, and local health and safety resources.
Presented by: Pam Anderson
DCDEE Credit Hours: 2.0 Registration Deadline: Friday, October 9th at 5pm
COVID-19 Protocol for in person training PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH
- Training participants only- no guest will be permitted.
- Training participants must be fever free with no COVID-19 symptoms. (The symptom list will be posted)
- Training participants will not be permitted entrance any earlier than 15 prior to training.
- Participants who are more than 10 minutes late will not be permitted entry into the training room.
- Training participants must bring their own pen.
- Participants will wear masks upon entrance and throughout the training until exiting the building.
- Participants will apply hand sanitizer upon entrance to the training room.
- Participants’ temperatures will be taken upon entrance and anyone with a temperature reading of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted.
- Participants will sign in upon arrival using social distancing.
- Participants will not switch seats once seated.
During and After Training Participants are asked to:
- Keep their workspace clean.
- Cover coughs and sneezes properly
- Dispose of any trash properly, during/after training.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the rest room and reapply hand sanitizer upon reentering the training room.