All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card (online), check or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
Stay on Track: The importance of schedules and routines. Virtual Zoom Training
April 15, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
Why are daily classroom routines and schedule so important in the daily lives of teachers and young children? How does following a consistent daily schedule with embedded routines support the social and emotional development of the children in your class? What can we do to help children ‘stay on track’ as they move through a typical preschool day? Through this training, you will receive answers to these questions and develop a deeper understanding of the role of schedules and routines in supporting healthy social-emotional development for all children.
Presented by: Ann Carter and Betsy Sanville
DCDEE Credit Hours: 2.0
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, April 13th
Everyone who registers will receive an email two or three days prior to the training with instructions and a zoom link.
Virtual Training Requirements & Expectations
- Access to a mic and/or chat box is required during the entire length of the training.
- Virtual Trainings will involve numerous types of activities that must be completed to receive credit for the training. These may include verbal and/or chat responses, group polls, and breakout room discussions to name a few.
- Each participant’s involvement will be tracked throughout the training.
- Chat box responses will be accepted as active involvement for individuals who do not have a microphone.
- The Presenter may join breakout rooms to monitor participation.
- Completion of the pre & post surveys and teacher evaluation must be completed after the training to receive your training certificate.
NOTE: If no active participation is observed (i.e. chat box responses, verbal responses, polls) and surveys are not completed, then participants will not receive credit even if they were logged into the training for the entire time period of the training.