All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card online via PayPal (if you want to pay by card, please select the PayPal option), check, or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases in Child Care (Virtual)
October 10, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
This training covers immunizations that are required by law for children attending licensed childcare facilities in NC, why childhood immunizations are important, tips for communicating immunization requirements to parents, how to organize your shot records, how to correctly fill out and submit the Annual Child Care Immunization Report, implementing a policy at your facility, and a few of NC Child Care Rules and NC Immunization Laws.
Presented by: Miranda Lanning
DCDEE Credit Hours: 1.5
Registration Deadline: Thursday, October 6th at 5pm
Everyone who registers will receive an email one or two days prior to the training with instructions and a zoom link. If you have not received the zoom link on the day of the training please email Meredith@chathamkids.org before 5pm.
Virtual Training Requirements & Expectations
- Access to a mic and/or chat box is required during the entire length of the training.
- Virtual Trainings will involve numerous types of activities that must be completed to receive credit for the training. These may include verbal and/or chat responses, group polls, and breakout room discussions to name a few.
- Each participant’s involvement will be tracked throughout the training.
- Chat box responses will be accepted as active involvement for individuals who do not have a microphone.
- The Presenter may join breakout rooms to monitor participation.
- Completion of the pre & post surveys and teacher evaluation must be completed after the training to receive your training certificate.
NOTE: If no active participation is observed (i.e. chat box responses, verbal responses, polls) and surveys are not completed, then participants will not receive credit even if they were logged into the training for the entire time period of the training.
If you have any questions, please contact Pam at 919-542-7449 ext. 117 or email@example.com.