All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card online via PayPal (if you want to pay by card, please select the PayPal option), check, or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
New Teacher Orientation Class B: Rules and Activities
March 26, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
This 3-hour class includes topics required for new child care staff during the first six weeks of employment.
We will cover:
- Child care rules and regulations
- The role of state and local government in N.C. licensed child care
- Employee’s obligation to cooperate with state and local government
- Developmentally appropriate practice
- North Carolina Foundations for Early Learning and Development
Date: Thursday March 26, 2020
Time: 5:00 pm – 8:15 pm (A break with pizza and salad will be provided)
Location: Chatham County Partnership for Children (Please park at the back of our building.)
Hours towards orientation will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact Pam at 919-542-7449 ext. 117 or email@example.com.