We would like to share info about an exciting new resource for North Carolina child care providers. Below is the information on NC ECE Shared Resources, a service provided by our CCR&R partners: Child Care Resources Inc., Child Care Services Association, and Southwestern Child Development Commission Inc.
NC ECE Shared Resources is an easy-to-use, on-line web platform created for child care program owners, administrators, and classroom teachers to be a “one-stop shop” that will save you time, money, and help you continuously improve the quality of your services!
NC ECE Shared Resources provides you with more information about child care program operations, in one easy-to-navigate website, than you will find anywhere else including:
- Job Templates, Hiring Tools, and a Job Board for you to post jobs to 9 different job sites – FOR FREE!
- Administrative Tools & Downloadable Templates
- Employee and Family Handbooks
- Family Engagement Resources
- Finance & Accounting Supports
- Curriculum and Classroom Resources
- Marketing Resources & Templates
- Exclusive Cost Savings Programs
- North Carolina Child Care Rules & Regulations
- And much, much more!
Your low-cost ANNUAL subscription fee to NC ECE Shared Resources is based on your child care program’s licensed capacity.
Family Child Care Home: $120 (only $10 per month)
Child Care Center:
Fewer than 50 children: $180 (only $15/month)
51-100 children: $240 (only $20/month)
101-150 children: $300 (only $25/month)
151 or more children: $480 (only $40/month)
Discounts for Multi-sited Centers!
Contact TheTeam@NCECESharedResources.org for your discounted rate.
To subscribe or receive more information:
Call 704 376-6697 x251 or email Theteam@ncecesharedresources.org.
You can access NC ECE Shared Resources at www.NCECESharedResources.org.
Brought to You By:
Child Care Resources Inc.
Child Care Services Association
Southwestern Child Development Commission Inc.