All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card online via PayPal (if you want to pay by card, please select the PayPal option), check, or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
December 6th 2023 Pediatric First Aid, CPR, and AED
December 6 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$45.00
This American Heart Association training for Child Care Providers meets the NC DCDEE requirements for Pediatric First Aid which includes both infant, child, and adult CPR/First Aid/AED. This course will include visual, video, and hands on skill tests. Manikins are provided for each participant. The class will last approximately two- and one-half hours. The minimum class size is 5 participants and the maximum is 12 participants. The cost includes the fee for the American Heart Association card for each participant who successfully completes the course. Cards will be emailed to each participant’s using the address entered during registration.
Presented by: Gerard Person
Location: Chatham County Partnership for Children
Registration Deadline: Friday Dec 4th at 5pm
COVID-19 Protocol for in person training PLE ASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH
- Training participants only- no guest will be permitted.
- Training participants must be fever free with no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Training participants will not be permitted entrance any earlier than 15 prior to training.
- Participants who are more than 10 minutes late will not be permitted entry into the training room.
- Training participants must bring their own pen.