In compliance with Governor Cooper’s recent orders, Chatham County Partnership for Children is closed effective March 27, 2020, until further notice.
- Our staff is teleworking, continuing to support our essential child care workforce throughout this crisis. The best way to reach us during this period is by email. Please reference this staff page as needed.
- We are making plans to check mail, make check deposits, and cut checks with minimal disruption of payments from our business processes.
- All trainings and events scheduled through May 31, 2020 are canceled or postponed. Essential professional development trainings will be offered via video conferencing to the extent possible.
- NCPK remains open for application submission and all incoming applications will be processed. APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE MAILED OR EMAILED. The application is available here for download.
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library enrollment also remains open; applications may be made online or mailed.
- In-person Technical Assistance staff visits to child care facilities are canceled until further notice. Staff is available via phone, video conferencing, and email to provide support when needed.
- All Partnership hosted meetings and events will be virtualized, rescheduled, or canceled until further notice. For meeting schedules and access via ZOOM, please check the agency calendar.
This is a fluid situation and dates may be extended. We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation in our community and provide updates as needed.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to Executive Director, Genevieve Megginson, Genevieve@chathamkids.org if you have questions.
Thank you as we work together to protect the health of our community.