All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card (online), check or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
Building Blocks of Breastfeeding Friendly Child Care Training Series
February 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following series of trainings are not offered through the Chatham County Partnership for Children. You will not register through us. This is not a one time class, it is a series of classes offered throughout the year.
Training Series Training Classes and Dates
- Breastfeeding and the whole center- 3/9/21, 1-2pm
- Breastfeeding in the classroom part 1 (Environment)- 4/12/21, 1-2pm
- Breastfeeding in the classroom part 2 (Curriculum)- 5/11/21, 1-2pm
- Feeding Infants/Toddlers part (bottles, weaning, solids)- 6/8/21, 1-2pm
- Communicating with families about breastfeeding- 7/13/21, 1-2pm
- Creating a lactation space- 8/10/21, 1-2pm
- Applying for breastfeeding friendly designation- 9/14/21, 1-2pm
- Reviewing your center breastfeeding policy- 10/12/21, 1-2pm
Follow the link below to register for the next class. Building Blocks of Breastfeeding Friendly Child Care: Normalizing Breastfeeding throughout your program (google.com)