All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card online via PayPal (if you want to pay by card, please select the PayPal option), check, or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
ASHI Pediatric CPR, AED, and First Aid February
February 2, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$50.00
The CPR and First Aid class is a video-based and hands-on class. Students will learn the skills needed to respond to an emergency situation until emergency services arrive. In the CPR class, participants will also learn how to perform CPR and use an AED in case of an emergency. This class includes adult, child and infant CPR and what to do when the heart stops.
Presented by: Ed Bunker
Location: DSS Conference Room, 102 Camp Dr. Pittsboro, Drive to the left of the building and down the hill to the conference room entrance.
Registration Deadline: Monday, January 31st at 5pm
COVID-19 Protocol for in person training PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH
- Training participants only- no guest will be permitted.
- Training participants must be fever free with no COVID-19 symptoms. (The symptom list will be posted)
- Training participants will not be permitted entrance any earlier than 15 prior to training.
- Participants who are more than 10 minutes late will not be permitted entry into the training room.
- Training participants must bring their own pen.
- Participants will wear masks upon entrance and throughout the training until exiting the building.
- Participants will apply hand sanitizer upon entrance to the training room.
- Participants’ temperatures will be taken upon entrance and anyone with a temperature reading of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted.
- Participants will sign in upon arrival using social distancing.
- Participants will not switch seats once seated.
During and After Training Participants are asked to:
- Keep their workspace clean.
- Cover coughs and sneezes properly
- Dispose of any trash properly, during/after training.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the rest room and reapply hand sanitizer upon reentering the training room.