The Board of Directors of the Chatham County Partnership for Children is made up of a group of community members who are committed to assuring that children are healthy, safe, and developmentally prepared to succeed in school.
Smart Start legislation mandates that key community leaders “come to the table.” Board members represent county government, human service agencies, religious and business communities, and families.
Visit our Volunteer page if you’d be interested in working with the Partnership on the Board, a committee, or other ways.
Visit our Agency Calendar to see our Board meeting dates.
- Michael Hobbs, Chair – UNC-Chapel Hill School of Education
- Kimberly Pugh, Vice Chair – Representative of the Community at Large
- Bryan Thompson, Treasurer – Representative from Chatham County Government
- Cindy King – Chatham County Schools
- Holly Norton – Child Care Owner/Teacher, Holly House Preschool LLC
- Jessica Merricks – Parent of Young Children
- Julie Wilkerson – Chatham Health Alliance
- Karen Davis Platt – Representative of the Community at Large
- Mike Dasher – Chatham County Commissioner (District 2)
- Alex Tatum – Business Leader, SECU
- Gary Twigg – Representative of the Community at Large
- Katelyn Cannizzaro – Chatham County DSS
- Teresa Wright – Child Care Provider at The Wright Place
- Theresa Buchanan – Chatham County Health Department