All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card (online), check or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
What Every Baby Needs- Virtual Online Training
January 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Infancy is an amazing time for babies. It might appear that all they do is cry, eat, sleep, and require frequent diaper changes. But there is so much more happening. Babies learn they will be fed when they are hungry and comforted when they are tired. They make discoveries about how the world works through their play experiences with simple toys. Understanding what every baby needs during the early years will help set the stage for lifelong learning and development. This training will explore how to provide respectful and responsive care that will help shape the infant’s brain and capacity to learn. Participants will learn about age-appropriate toys that stimulate learning for infants and how their freedom to move impacts their motor development.
Presented by: Kris Lee
DCDEE Credit Hours: 2.0
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, January 26 at 5pm
Everyone who registers will receive an email two or three days prior to the training with instructions and a zoom link.
Virtual Training Requirements & Expectations
- Access to a mic and/or chat box is required during the entire length of the training.
- Virtual Trainings will involve numerous types of activities that must be completed to receive credit for the training. These may include verbal and/or chat responses, group polls, and breakout room discussions to name a few.
- Each participant’s involvement will be tracked throughout the training.
- Chat box responses will be accepted as active involvement for individuals who do not have a microphone.
- The Presenter may join breakout rooms to monitor participation.
- Completion of the pre & post surveys and teacher evaluation must be completed after the training to receive your training certificate.
NOTE: If no active participation is observed (i.e. chat box responses, verbal responses, polls) and surveys are not completed, then participants will not receive credit even if they were logged into the training for the entire time period of the training.