All training events require pre-registration online. Payment may be made by card (online), check or cash. Check/cash customers please note that your registration is not valid until we receive payment. Refunds/Credits: Credit is issued only if you cancel by the registration deadline. Refunds are only issued if the Partnership cancels the event.
- This training has passed.
Online Zoom Training- Deep Breathing: A Connection to Calm
November 18, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
This training is geared towards informing, assessing, and providing strategies to support the skill of deep breathing and making the connection to help children learn how to calm. You will
- Assess you own responses and reactions in relations to deep breathing by creating an environment that naturally promote this crucial skill to their early social-emotional development.
- Learn about the importance of and evidence-based research on why breathing with children matters.
- Reflect on your understanding of your relationship with yourself, your children, and your colleagues
Presented by: Ann Carter and Betsy Sanville
Registration Deadline: Monday, November 9th at 5pm
DCDEE Credit hours: 2.0
Virtual Training Requirements & Expectations
- Access to a mic and/or chat box is required during the entire length of the training.
- Virtual Trainings will involve numerous types of activities that must be completed to receive credit for the training. These may include verbal and/or chat responses, group polls, and breakout room discussions to name a few.
- Each participant’s involvement will be tracked throughout the training.
- Chat box responses will be accepted as active involvement for individuals who do not have a microphone.
- The Presenter may join breakout rooms to monitor participation.
- Completion of the pre & post surveys and teacher evaluation must be completed after the training to receive your training certificate.
NOTE: If no active participation is observed (i.e. chat box responses, verbal responses, polls) and surveys are not completed, then participants will not receive credit even if they were logged into the training for the entire time period of the training.