Chatham County Partnership for Children provides on-site consultation (technical assistance) to child care programs of all types, with the aim of ensuring that child care is safe and nurturing. Most of these services are available to child care programs in Chatham, Harnett, Johnston, Lee & Wayne Counties.
If you are a child care provider, we can provide on-site consultation to help you reach your goals such as:
- Increase in star ratings;
- Maintenance of a 4- or 5-star license at reassessment;
- Improving infant and toddler environments;
- Creating a classroom environment that minimizes challenging behaviors.
To take advantage of these services, contact one of our staff.
These on-site consultation services in Chatham County are funded by Smart Start and the United Way. Services in other counties are funded by the NC Division of Child Development & Early Education through the NC CCR&R Council.
The Partnership also offers financial resources to support safe, nurturing child care:
- Material grants for programs undergoing star-rating assessment (Chatham only);
- Reimbursement for nutritious meals through the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
To find out if your child care program is eligible for grants, contact Erin Suwattana at email@example.com or 919-542-7449 ext. 114.