The Partnership serves the very important people in our community who care for children in child care centers, child care homes, preschool & afterschool programs and other settings. Together we can work to ensure that child care is safe and nurturing.
Services available to child care providers
- Training on a variety of topics, including DCDEE contact hours and CEUs.
- On-site consultation (technical assistance) to help you reach your goals such as star rating increases, resolution of behavior difficulties, and general program improvement
- Raising a Reader
- Shape NC
- Resource library with materials for providers to borrow free of charge.
- Child Care Food Program sponsorship, which provides access to federal reimbursements for serving nutritious meals in licensed child care.
- Consultation about starting a child care program or obtaining a child care license
- Spanish interpretation and translation.
Is there something else we can help you with? Contact Erin Suwattana at 919-542-6644 ext. 14 or firstname.lastname@example.org.